Sunday 5 February 2012

Capturing Cyprus













A heaven on earth, a surfer's paradise, a hiker's land, a diver's dream, a shopper's abode, a place moulded in ABSOLUTE PERPECTION! Our 6 days stay gave us a perfect chance to explore the island and uncover the hidden treasures scattered around waiting to reveal thier exotic beauty and unique features.Many wonderful sites captured my heart!

Above the earth I watched the sunset glowing in rich colors of hue.Down below I watched the dance of the waves galloping in perfect motion, creating a magnificent sound soothing to the soul. My penchant for shopping was satisfied by rows of shops with variety of choices, from bikinis to evening gowns.But one that captured my taste was a brand called "blue ocean".


Colors are perfectly blended in perfect harmony, the materials so comfy in the skin! with a style so elegant, sexy and unique, with a design so rare and classic! I am glad I am married to an adventurous guy. I should give him an excellent credit for choosing Cyprus as our holiday christmas adventure. I wouldn't trade it for anything else! not even a sparkling diamond ring!

2 comments:

  1. OHEEMGEEE! CYPRUS! I wanna go there. I so envy you. Neither I would trade it for anything else. It is something to die for!Someday i will also visit CYPRUS! It's my dream destination. Post more pictures please:)
    I love your blog. Please make an entry about smart parenting and cooking.
    thanks a lot.
    More Power

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sunset.. It looks so peaceful.. You know its the end of the day but it promises a brighter tomorrow.. More pics please..

    ReplyDelete

About

Introduction

Recent Posts

Categories

Followers