Monday 6 February 2012

The Way to the North

The scenery is beyond human grasp. Peace and tranquility linger in every corner. Everywhere my eye gaze I see green, the rich color of nature. Travelling is my life,  I have been in many corners of the world, have seen spectacular places, have discovered the hidden beauties of the earth, but North of Norway is beyond compare!

No place conquired my heart and soothe my well being. I found myself  in another world! Unbelievably beautiful! A paradise on earth! The atmosphere it creates is a Utopia! Finally I found the perfect place where I could dream in peace....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful.. But I think it's very hard to reach the peek I might get a heart attack.. =)

    ReplyDelete

About

Introduction

Recent Posts

Categories

Followers